Your holiday destination for summer and winter!
Facts about the Schladming-Dachstein Region
- Surface: 1,283 km2
- Altitude: 640 to 2.996 metres above sea level
- Highest peak: Hoher Dachstein (2996 m)
- Inhabitants: 33.473
- Hotel beds for guests: 29.174
- 7 tourism offices and 11 villages
- Walking paradise in summer
- Skiing destination in winter
Events and highlights
To top the attractive activities offered all year round off, lots of events and highlights are organised. For example the annual open-air concert at the Hauser Kaibling finish area, the legendary "Nightrace", the men's slalom race in Schladming with up to 50,000 visitors, or the wonderful Advent and Chrismas atmosphere in the entire region , still living traditions and customs.
Please visit www.schladming-dachstein.at for more information!