The Free Schladming-Dachstein SummerCard
The Free SummerCard
The SummerCard is Free from all Summercard Partner accommodation providers, even if you stay for only one night.
As a Summer guest, staying between 21tst of May and 18th of October 2020, at one of our 1000 Card Partners, you receive the SummerCard, without charge, for your entire stay. The card gives you access to over 100 activities across the region, free of charge. Enjoy archery, pony and donkey rides, adventure parks, paddling, arts and crafts, exploring, and much more, all free or discounted with the SummerCard.
Your Summercard is valid on the day of arrival from 1pm, then for the whole of your stay, including your departure day.
Free highlights (examples)
- Schladming Tauern-Godola on Hauser Kaibling (in Haus, the village)
- 8er Gondola and Quattralpina chirlift, also on Hauser Kaibling
- Guided walks
- Swimming Pool - Haus im Ennstal
- Winter sports museum Haus im Ennstal
- Hiking shuttle service Haus im Ennstal
- Public buses
- Paragliding trial lesson
- Planai Gondola
- Hochwurzen Gondola
- Preunegg Jet - Reiteralm Gondola
- Tauplitz Lifts
- Krippenstein Gondola/Dachstein Panorama ticket
- Rittisberg chairlift Ramsau am Dachstein
- Riesneralm lifts - Donnersbachwald
- Dachstein Glacier Cable Car
- Dachstein toll road
- Swimming pools in Schladming
- Sölktal Valleys Adventure park
- Schloss Trautenfels Joanneum Museum
- Wild waters theme trail in Untertal
- Nordic-walking course
- Donkey and horseback riding
For more information please visit www.sommercard.info or contact the regional tourist offices of Schladming-Dachstein: phone +43(0)3687-23 310.