The Schladming-Dachstein SummerCard - free of charge!
Free of charge SummerCard
The SummerCard is free of charge, even if you stay only for one night, at all "Card Partners"!!
Summer guests, staying between 20th of May and 16th of October 2016 at one of our 950 "Card partners", get the SummerCard without any extra fee for the entire duration of their stay. With this card, you can take advantage of over 100 leisure activities offered by the holiday region without paying extra. Also, there are about 25 children's activities available. Just some examples: archery, pony and donkey rides, adventure parks, paddling, arts and crafts, exploring, and much more....
Free highlights (estract)
- Schladming Tauern-Godola lift on the Hauser Kaibling (in the village Haus)
- Guided walks
- Pool Haus im Ennstal
- Winter sports museum Haus im Ennstal
- Hiking shuttle service Haus im Ennstal
- Public buses
- Paragliding trial lesson
- Planai Gondola lift
- Gondola lift Hochwurzen
- Preunegg Jet - Reiteralm Gondola lift
- Lifts Tauplitz
- Krippenstein Gondola lift/Dachstein Panorama ticket
- Rittisberg chair lift Ramsau am Dachstein
- Riesneralm lifts - Donnersbachwald
- Dachstein glacier Gondola lift
- Dachstein pay toll road
- Swimming pools Schladming
- Adventure park Sölktal valleys
- Schloss Trautenfels museum Joanneum
- Wild waters theme trail - Untertal
- Nordic-Walking course
- Donkey and horseback riding
For more information please visit www.sommercard.info or contact the regional tourism offices Schladming-Dachstein: phone +43(0)3687-23 310.