The Free Schladming-Dachstein SummerCard
The free SummerCard
Get the SummerCard for free at all Summercard partners, even if you stay for one night only.
As a Summer guest, staying at one of our 1000 Card Partners between 13th of May and 1st of November 2021, you receive the SummerCard, free of charge for your entire stay. The card gives you access to over 100 activities across the region, without any additional cost or at a discounted rate. Enjoy archery, pony and donkey rides, adventure parks, paddling, arts and crafts, exploring, and much more.
Your Summercard is valid on the day of arrival from 1pm, then for the whole of your stay, including your departure day.
Free highlights (examples)
- Schladming Tauern-Godola on Hauser Kaibling (in Haus, the village)
- 8seater gondola and Quattralpina chairlift on Hauser Kaibling
- Guided walks
- Swimming Pool - Haus im Ennstal
- Winter sports museum Haus im Ennstal
- Hiking shuttle service Haus im Ennstal
- Public buses
- Paragliding trial lesson
- Planai Gondola
- Hochwurzen Gondola
- Preunegg Jet - Reiteralm Gondola
- Tauplitz lifts
- Krippenstein Gondola/Dachstein Panorama ticket
- Rittisberg chairlift Ramsau am Dachstein
- Riesneralm lifts - Donnersbachwald
- Dachstein Glacier gondola
- Dachstein toll road
- Swimming pools in Schladming
- Sölktal Valleys Adventure park
- Schloss Trautenfels Joanneum Museum
- Wild waters themed trail in Untertal
- Nordic walking course
- Donkey and horseback riding
For more information please visit www.sommercard.info or contact the regional tourist offices of Schladming-Dachstein: phone +43(0)3687-23 310.