Experience the Schladming-Dachstein ski mountains by foot!
Winter Hiking Ticket
Winter hiking ticket 2019/2020
The winter hiking ticket is valid for walkers without sports equipment at the following ski lifts:
- Hauser Kaibling: 8-seater gondola, Quattralpina, Schladminger Tauern-gondola, Höfi-Express I
- Planai: Planai gondola, Planai West
- Hochwurzen: Rohrmoos I and II, Gipfel gondola, Obertalbahn, Hochwurzen II
- Reiteralm: Silver Jet, Preunegg Jet, DSL Reiteralm I (Pichl), Sepp'n Jet
- Dachstein gondola (1 ride in 7 days) including ice palace, suspension bridge and Stairway to Nothingness.
Fageralm: Chairlifts Forstaubahn and Jägerlift
- Galsterberg: Gondola
Also included in the ticket are the Planai-Hochwurzen public buses within the Schladming and Rohrmoos-Untertal areas (except for the night line) and the Citybus Schladming.
All of the regional Schladming-Dachstein skibuses can be used with the ticket.
Check out the most beautiful winter walking hikes of the region.
Winter hiking ticket
|Days||Adult (born 2003 and earlier)||Child (born2004 - 2013)|
|4||€ 84.50||€ 42.50|
|5||€ 103.00||€ 51.50|
|6||€ 116.00||€ 58.00|
|7||€ 127.00||€ 63.50|
|8||€ 138.50||€ 69.50|
|9||€ 149.00||€ 74.50|
|10||€ 160.00||€ 80.00|
|11||€ 170.00||€ 85.00|
|12||€ 180.50||€ 90.50|
|13||€ 189.50||€ 95.00|
|14||€ 199.00||€ 99.50|
|Season||€ 234.00||€ 117.00|
General information about lift tickets
- The tickets are non-transferable
- No replacement for lost lift tickets
- Unexpected weather conditions will not warrant a refund
- Refund only with medical certificate
- Reduced ski lift and ski run access during pre and post season does not warrant a price reduction
- Multiple day tickets are valid on cosecutive days.
Information according to § 24 DSG 2000 regarding "Photocompare": We draw your attention to the fact that in order to monitor access, a photo of reference of the ski ticket holder is made when first crossing the turnstile, where a camera is mounted. The photo of reference is compared to the photos taken by the ski-lift staff at every further crossing of a turnstile equipped with a camera. The photo of reference is deleted once the ski ticket’s validity ceases, and any other photo is deleted 30 minutes after crossing the respective turnstile. We also wish to inform you that ski tickets that are configured in such a way that no photo is taken when crossing a turnstile are available, but in that case you will have to face random checks by the ski-lift staff.
Prices are subject to change.
Errors and omissions excepted.
All prices are in euro and include 10% VAT.