Ski area Schladming-Dachstein & Ski amadé
Rates Lift Tickets 2018/2019
General information about lift tickets and passes
- The lift tickets are non-transferable
- No replacement for lost lift tickets
- Unexpected weather conditions will not warrant a refund
- Refund only with medical certificate
- Reduced ski lift and ski run access during pre and post season does not warrant a price reduction
- Adults: born before 1999
- U25: born between 1993 and 1999 (ID required)
- Youth: born 2000, 2001, 2002 (ID required)
- Child: born between 2003 and 2012 (ID required)
- Toddler: born 2013 and younger (ID required)
100 % contact-free access to our modern ski lifts!
The key card has the size of a credit card and contains a little chip. Carry the card on the left side of your body and pass through the turnstile fast and contact-free.
- Key cards are for all ticket types.
- Key card deposit: € 3. On return of the undamaged key card, your € 3 will be refunded. You can return the key card at all cash desks, at Sport Hauser Kaibling, at the WM-Arena and in all Hauser Kaibling ski huts.
Note on safety
To ensure best conditions, all ski runs are closed from 5 pm to 8.15 am. During these hours, the ski runs are groomed and snow making facilities are turned on. CAUTION: ropes cross the ski runs!
Cash (euro), credit card (Mastercard, VISA and Diners), Maestro-Card (A,D,NL)
Excerpt from the General Conditions of Tariffs
- Ski tickets are non-transferrable.
- Misuse of ski tickets will result in a withdrawal of the ski ticket and the expulsion from the ski lift facilities. Furthermore, a fine of € 50.00 as well as the amount for a full-price day ticket has to be paid. The attempt to transfer the ski ticket to another guest is seen as misuse.
- Every ski ticket holder must keep their ticket in such way that third parties have no access to it.
- Forgotten or lost ski tickets will not be replaced.
- Information according to § 24 DSG 2000 regarding "Photocompare": We draw your attention to the fact that in order to monitor access, a photo of reference of the ski ticket holder is made when first crossing the turnstile, where a camera is mounted. The photo of reference is compared to the photos taken by the ski-lift staff at every further crossing of a turnstile equipped with a camera. The photo of reference is deleted once the ski ticket’s validity ceases, and any other photo is deleted 30 minutes after crossing the respective turnstile. We also wish to inform you that ski tickets that are configured in such a way that no photo is being taken when crossing a turnstile are available, but in that case you will have to face random checks by the ski-lift staff.
Click here for a summary of the General Conditions of Tariffs and Conveyance of the ski resorts in Ski amadé!
Prices are subject to change.
Errors and omissions excepted.
All prices are in euro and include 10 % VAT.