Ski area Schladming-Dachstein & Ski amadé
Rates Lift Tickets 2020/2021
Discover the various Schladming-Dachstein ski pass options!
With a day ticket from € 58 you can ski the entire region: Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen, Reiteralm, Fageralm, Stoderzinken, Galsterbergalm and Ramsau am Dachstein. Enjoy 231 kilometres of beautifully groomed ski runs, 85 modern ski lifts, as well as 97 traditional and cosy ski huts on one ski pass. If you purchase a lift ticket valid for 1.5 days and longer, the entire Ski amadé region is available to you: five ski areas with 25 ski resorts, more than 760 kilometres of ski runs with 270 ski lifts waiting for you. There are, of course, multiple day tickets & season tickets available, as well as discounted rates, special rates for groups, children and youth.
General information about lift tickets and passes
- The lift tickets are non-transferable
- No replacement for lost lift tickets
- Unexpected weather conditions will not warrant a refund
- Refund only possible with a medical certificate
- Reduced ski lift and ski run access during pre and post season does not warrant a price reduction
- Adults: born 2001 and earlier
- U25: born between 1995 and 2001 (ID required)
- Youth: born 2002, 2003, 2004 (ID required)
- Child: born between 2005 and 2014 (ID required)
- Toddler: born 2015 and younger (ID required)
100 % contact-free access to our modern ski lifts!
The key card is the size of a credit card and contains a little chip. Carry the card on the left side of your body and pass through the turnstile fast and contact-free.
- Key cards are available for all ticket types.
- Key card deposit: € 3. On return of the undamaged key card, your € 3 will be refunded. You can return the key card at all cash desks, at Sport Hauser Kaibling, at the WM-Arena and in all Hauser Kaibling ski huts.
Note on safety
To ensure best conditions every day, all ski runs are closed from 5.30 pm to 8 am. During this time, ski runs are groomed and snow making facilities could be in use. Use of the ski runs outside the opening hours is forbidden and will be prosecuted. Please note that even during opening hours snow-making facilities and snow groomers may be operating. Thank you for your understanding. CAUTION: ropes cross the ski runs!
Ski touring forbidden! Due to safety reasons, walking up ski runs with ski touring equipment is (24h) strictly forbidden.
Cash (euro), credit card (Mastercard, VISA and Diners), Maestro-Card (A,D,NL)
Excerpt from the General Conditions of Tariffs
- Ski tickets are non-transferrable.
- Misuse of ski tickets will result in a withdrawal of the ski ticket and the expulsion from the ski lift facilities. Furthermore, a fine of € 50.00 as well as the amount for a full-price day ticket has to be paid. The attempt to transfer the ski ticket to another guest is seen as misuse.
- Every ski ticket holder must keep their ticket in such way that third parties have no access to it.
- Forgotten or lost ski tickets will not be replaced.
- Information according to § 24 DSG 2000 regarding "Photocompare": We draw your attention to the fact that in order to monitor access, a photo of reference of the ski ticket holder is made when first crossing the turnstile, where a camera is mounted. The photo of reference is compared to the photos taken by the ski-lift staff at every further crossing of a turnstile equipped with a camera. The photo of reference is deleted once the ski ticket’s validity ceases, and any other photo is deleted 30 minutes after crossing the respective turnstile. We also wish to inform you that ski tickets that are configured in such a way that no photo is being taken when crossing a turnstile are available, but in that case you will have to face random checks by the ski-lift staff
Prices are subject to change.
Errors and omissions excepted.
All prices are in euro and include 10 % VAT.