13th Styrian Alpine Lamb Festival on 31st July 2022
One of the highlights of the summer operation at Hauser Kaibling is the Styrian Alpine Lamb Festival, which takes place on July 31st for the 13th time. The arrival of the shepherdess with her dog and flock of sheep, live music, culinary delicacies "all about sheep", local exhibitors with their sheep products, a great children's program and much more make this day an experience for the whole family. FREE ENTRY!
Program July 31 (subject to change)
- 9.30 a.m.: Worship
- 10.00 a.m.: Welcome
- 10.30 a.m.: Frühschoppen with the "Marktmusikkapelle Haus"
- 11.00 a.m.: Arrival of the shepherdess with her flock of sheep
- 12.00 p.m.: Presentation of culinary delights
- 1.00 p.m.: Live Music with "Wetterloch Blos"
- 2.00 p.m.: Hauser Kaibling Sheep Race
- 4.30 p.m.: Drawing of the main prizes and award ceremony
- 5.00 p.m.: Live Music with "Wetterloch Blos"
SUPPORTING PROGRAM (all day)
- Shepherdess with herding dog and her flock of sheep
- Exhibitors all about sheep and sheep products
- Best cuisine around the "Ennstal lamb"
- Presentation of various Styrian wines
- And much more . . .
CHILDREN PROGRAM (all day)
- Bouncy castle, pony rides, handicrafts & face painting
The event takes place in any weather!
Summer experiences on the Hauser Kaibling
The three summer cable cars 8-seater gondola, 4-seater chairlift Quattralpina and Tauern cable car take you directly to 1,870 meters above sea level. Many attractions on the mountain are waiting for you: Petting Zoo, Water Zorbing, Sheep Via Ferrata, Schafsinn Barefoot Path, Playgrounds, wonderful Hiking and E-bike tours and much more. ALL INFORMATION about the summer mountain experience and all offers on the Hauser Kaibling can be found HERE.